Choosing the right bit and bridle is a vital part of creating a partnership with your horse. This book explains everything you need to know about a complicated subject in easy-to-understand text and with specially taken photographs.
It looks at:
• different types of bit and how to fit them correctly
• mouthpiece and cheekpiece designs and how they work
• traditional and modern material and how to choose the right combination for your horse
• which type of noseband to use
• how to fit a bridle correctly
The book contains advice on a huge range of subjects, from solving problems to bitting young horses, and emphasises that choosing tack must always go hand in hand with correct management handling and schooling.